At The Providence Center we measure our success by the success of our clients. When our clients feel safe, listened to, and believe they have gained the skills that will help them succeed in the community we know we are doing our job well. Here's what our clients are saying about us:
Adults enrolled in a Substance Abuse Residential Program reported the following:
- 99% have learned the recovery tools to manage urges and cravings to use substances.
- 84% feel that, as a direct result of services, they are able to deal more effectively with daily problems.
Adults living in a Providence Center group home or supervised apartment stated the following:
- 88% are satisfied with the services they receive.
- 91% feel safe when inside their home or in the yard.
Adult Outpatient Services:
Adults enrolled in the Community Support Program at The Providence Center reported the following:
- 91% are satisfied with the services they receive.
- 91% are able to access to services.
Child & Family Outpatient Services:
Parents of children receiving services through a Child and Family program reported:
- 96% feel they got the help they wanted for their child.
- 95% helped choose their child’s treatment goals.
The Providence Center School:
Children at the Providence Center School stated the following:
- 93% feel safe in school.
- 93% agree that staff at the school help them when they have a problem.