A different kind of pharmacy …
Linda Rowe-Varone, PharmD.,BCPP, Pharmacy Manager, has been providing on-site pharmacy care to Providence Center clients since 2005.
Genoa Healthcare operates a full-service pharmacy located at The Providence Center’s 530 North Main Street location. The pharmacy is available to all Providence Center clients.
“I love getting my medications at Genoa. They always ask me how I’m doing. They really seem to care about me.”
Alice, a client of The Providence Center
Advantages of choosing Genoa:
- On-site, “one-stop shopping” makes is faster, easier and more convenient to have prescriptions filled.
- A variety of packaging is available with day and color prompts to help clients take their medications.
- Medications dispensed daily, if needed.
- Help with finding lower cost medications or manufacturer assistance programs for clients who do not have insurance.
- Help with Medicare, Medicaid, HMO and insurance company billings.
- The flexibility to have Providence Center case managers and nurses pick up their clients’ medications.
- Pharmacists are always happy to answer questions and provide educational materials about medications.
- Staff is patient-oriented, flexible, friendly, efficient, reliable and responsive.
“Genoa’s ability to organize multiple medications has been a big time saver for our staff and a welcome convenience for our patients.”
Michael Silver, Chief Medical Officer at The Providence Center
“The staff at Genoa do what they need to do to get the job done for our clients. They will prepare medications at a moment’s notice because they always have our clients’ well-being as their top priority."
Carol Major, R.N. at The Providence Center