It’s the perfect time to take control of your life!
The Quitting Time addictions recovery program will help you develop the skills you need to make recovery a reality. This co-ed program takes a more intensive approach than traditional outpatient counseling, allowing participants to address what has been standing in the way of their recovery and to discover the personal strengths that will result in long-term recovery. Day and evening options are available for your convenience.
Quitting Time’s services include:
- Treatment for co-occurring mental health issues
- Individual therapy
- Aftercare planning
- Vocational services
- Medication management
You’ll get the support you need to stay on track through:
- Recovery groups
- Substance use and mental health education
- Developing and practicing coping skills
- Practicing relapse prevention techniques
- Developing wellness and life skills
Quitting Time is an intensive outpatient treatment program.