The Providence Center is hiring! We have an urgent need for Full-Time and Per-Diem
- Substance Abuse Therapists
- Clinical Therapists
- Case Managers
We have many opportunities working with adults or children at our North Main, Hope Street, Butler Campus, and Cranston facilities in the following settings:
- Behavioral and Substance Use Disorder Residential Homes
- Behavioral Health Outpatient Programs
- Community-based teams
- Emergency Services
- Crisis Stabilization Short Stay Residential
- Recovery Services in the Community
- Department of Corrections Teams
- Veterans Support Programs
- And more!
For a Full Jobs Listing:
The Providence Center's open positions are listed on the Care New England website. To search, view and apply for a position at TPC or other Care New England facilities, please visit www.carenewengland.org and click "The Providence Center."
We are proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees irrespective of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability or veteran status.