When a parent recognizes that their child just isn’t his or herself, The Providence Center can help.
From toddlers to teens, at home, in school or in the community, The Providence Center’s Child and Family Services support children and teens who are experiencing emotional or behavioral challenges. Our compassionate staff will help parents and caregivers understand their child’s issues and give them hope for a successful future.
Call our intake department at 401-276-4020 to speak to a specialist who can help you find a program that is right for your child and family.
Our services range from:
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Home- and community-based services
- Family support and care coordination
- Medication evaluation and monitoring
- Transition support
- Parenting support, including strategies for managing behavior
- Crisis/emergency services 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Access to The Providence Center’s services and programs
- Bilingual services