Serving the chronically homeless throughout Rhode Island
Home Base is a partnership of The Providence Center, Rhode Island housing providers, homeless advocates and community organizations designed to combat chronic homelessness in the state. Home Base aims to support chronically homeless individuals who have a co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorder by assisting them in securing permanent housing and obtaining treatment that will help them maintain long-term recovery.
Supportive services include:
- Access to safe, permanent supported housing
- Employment and education services
- Individualized treatment for co-occurring substance use and mental health problems
- Case management
- Peer recovery support at Anchor Recovery Community Center
- Access to primary health care
- Legal assistance for obtaining benefits through The Providence Center’s on-site disability clinic
- Veteran-specific services
- Bilingual services
Home Base is funded by a SAMHSA grant.
As required, a copy of the Personal Protected Information Policy is available here. This document was created by the HMIS Steering Committee for use of all Covered Homeless Organizations (CHO).