The Providence Center's addiction treatment and mental health services help women to regain control of their lives and live healthy, without drugs or alcohol. Our programs inspire women to realize their strengths and make positive changes for themselves and their families. Programs focuses on both mental health and addiction issues, including the unique challenges women in recovery face. Services are conveniently located at 528 North Main Street in Providence.
Women's Day Treatment
Women’s Day Treatment program addresses the unique needs of women in recovery. In the program, you will find a supportive staff and other women in recovery who empower each other.
- Recovery groups
- Case management services
- 12-Step groups
- Individual therapy
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Aftercare planning
- Vocational services
- Bilingual staff
Groups discuss topics that are relevant to women in recovery:
- Substance abuse and mental health education
- Developing and practicing coping skills
- Domestic violence and emotional abuse issues
- Addressing for family conflicts
- Relapse prevention
- Wellness and life skills
- HIV/STD prevention and risk reduction
To help remove barriers to attending treatment, babysitting services are available for clients with children.
Women’s Day is an intensive outpatient treatment program.
Project Link is an outpatient treatment program that specializes in improving the health and well-being of pregnant women and women with young children who are impacted by substance abuse and mental health issues.
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Outpatient treatment
- Group and individual therapy
- Case management
- Parenting and self-care education
On-site child care is provided.