Anchor Learning Academy is Rhode Island’s first recovery high school for students in recovery from substance use.
This unique learning environment combines academics with clinical services to address the educational and recovery needs of students. The supportive learning environment allows students to meet the academic requirements of their local school districts while remaining committed to their recovery from substance use.
- Individualized academic instruction led by certified, experienced teachers
- Curriculum aligned to Common Core standards
- Blended learning approach
- Small class size
- Daily advisory meetings
Recovery supports include:
- Individualized recovery planning
- Individual and group therapy
- Establishing connections to recovery supports in the community
For more information on Anchor Learning Academy, visit www.anchorlearningacademy.org. If you would like to refer your child or a student, please contact Educational Coordinator Christopher Mahon at 401-432-7106 or CMahon@provctr.org.
Anchor Learning Academy is located at 520 Hope Street, Providence, RI.