The Providence Center partners with The Law Firm of Marasco & Nesselbush, New England’s trusted Social Security disability law firm, to help our clients who qualify obtain the disability benefits they need and deserve.
Services provided by Marasco & Nesselbush through The Providence Center’s Disability Clinic include:
- Thorough evaluation of SSI or SSDI claim
- Acting as liaison with Social Security Administration
- Helping clients complete paperwork
- Obtaining all medical documentation and applications
- Preparing clients for Social Security hearings
Representatives from The Law Firm of Marasco & Nesselbush, LLP, meet with Providence Center clients through the Disability Clinic. Consultations may take place at both the Providence Center’s 530 North Main Street location and the Crisis Stabilization Unit. Case managers, clinicians or psychiatrists may call Marasco & Nesselbush at 401-274-7400 to schedule an appointment for their clients.